Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

help, please I need your help

with allah

with allah

Egypt

Please help me I want everyone help.I want  to learn English well because I am studying English Literature(poetry, critisism,........), phonatic,translation,.........So pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase help me to improve my English.please dont read and go ,replay me for Allah    .and thanks for you

03:32 PM Mar 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

MSB

MSB

India

Hi, 

I am ready to help you.

My E-mail: mr.msb  @  hotmail . com

See you there.

Byee.

10:00 PM Mar 05 2008 |

nktuf

Pakistan

I CAN HELP U JUST ADD MYE IN UR LIST

07:33 AM Mar 06 2008 |

Keneath Chang

China

Hi! \

I really want to help you , but I am not good at English Literature, I'm English beginner too!

In addittion, we will be good friends for each other ! 

01:05 PM Mar 06 2008 |

with allah

with allah

Egypt

I want to say thanks for everybody .Now I have aproblem in critisism I cant understand that leason from my teacher or my own book the leason name is(DEFENCE OF POESIE)(SIR PHILIP SIDNEY). I cant but the link.so please help me and thank you.

11:52 AM Mar 07 2008 |

iory_abdellatif

Morocco

hah read the book at the begining to take a general idea and read it several times to understand it so where is the problem if you dont read it than you can put the blame on your selfe ok bye

04:50 PM Mar 08 2008 |