Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

how to write an essay well?

thang77

Viet Nam

I am wondering if somebody could tell em how how to write an essayin English well.Thanks in advance!

01:45 PM Apr 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Ooh , so we have here an english teacher i just now noticed that haaha

HEEEY gkiss, i think you can help our friend here more that ME .. :) so GOOD LUCK my friend thang =)

yah thang wanted to ask which kind of eassy you wrote ? acadimic OR ?

plus, couldn't understand who why the patient.. ??ur mom or your grandmother Embarassed if it's a true story sorry to heard that and happy that she's fine NOW.

10:54 AM Apr 10 2008 |

thang77

Viet Nam

Thank all of you very much!You are really helpful.

02:29 AM Apr 11 2008 |

thang77

Viet Nam

the sentence " I myself now realized that up to now…'' means:

I myself now realized that :up to now…

02:32 AM Apr 11 2008 |

thang77

Viet Nam

tiffintime 's suggestions are really good.Thank you so much!

02:35 AM Apr 11 2008 |

thang77

Viet Nam

thank you so much freedom-soul! Your essay is much better than mine.I think I'll choose your title.Again and again,thank you!

Be my friends!

02:38 AM Apr 11 2008 |

kaanch02

India

hi friends,

its nice getting more guidance. i am glad. also it makes me write an essay on something. i had the idea of writting an essay in my mind about stress. but some body should correct it b'coz iam not that good in english.

but now i got a confidence through this forum, and say there is lot more people to correct me out.

Please correct me if there is any mistake…

05:41 AM Apr 11 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

sure Kaanch02 =) i am here to help you . but you should not trsut me in everything i mean after i correct yours you must let a real " native speaker" correct it for you too Ook ;)

i am doing that beecause i am too useful from that. MY teacher advice me if i wanna to improve my writing i should correct and look through in my eassy's friend.

thang77 i will put later in the fourm some advices from my teacher here and you can read it and get some ideas.

bye bye friends

04:48 AM Apr 14 2008 |

thang77

Viet Nam

thank you in advancefreedom-soul!

And we are here to help youkaanch02 !

03:47 AM Apr 15 2008 |