Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is your view for love??????

encantador

encantador

China

i feel if you real love one,you should give  her freedom,she can got happy that is important,what is you will receive that is second,his happy make you happy,don't care  whether the happy is you made,you will happy make no different~~~it's my opinion,what is yours on the question? hahaha~~~:)

06:17 PM Jan 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ms.Hanan

Ms.Hanan

Saudi Arabia

I guess love is the feelings between mother and baby… between two friends, between man and woman madly love each other….. So love is someone and not  something…. love is feelings~ that's my humble opinion visit me: http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/121969

06:27 PM Jan 26 2008 |

encantador

encantador

China

thanks for your view,it's brilliant~~~~:)

07:57 PM Jan 26 2008 |

hosdufleur

hosdufleur

Egypt

for me iam in love andi cant get her she dont love me i cant tell iam happy for this iam so sad and unluky but its ok for me you have to feel by this

08:05 PM Jan 26 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

For me love is a bond where two egos melt…

marriage should happen between two egoless persons.. otherwise it's a hell.

10:36 PM Jan 26 2008 |

encantador

encantador

China

thanks for your views,i think any view is all right,and everyone have the opinion about love that made by themself,every one about love that have the special brilliant,so wish more brilliant views appear,wish more friend join the discuss,hehehahaha~~~~:)

07:15 PM Jan 27 2008 |