Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why we should smile??????

look around

Saudi Arabia

someone i ask him why are you always smile ? he said you should smile !!!!!!

can you tel me Y?

06:42 PM Jan 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

king2009

king2009

Kuwait

may be because smile is the key of satisfaction

be happy and smile to everybody

06:47 PM Jan 26 2008 |

s3ad

s3ad

Saudi Arabia

SMILE IS EVERYTHING

KEEP SMILING  MAKE UR LIFE EASY

LET EVERYONE LIKE U

MAKE IT EASY MAN

07:33 PM Jan 26 2008 |

Ms.Hanan

Ms.Hanan

Saudi Arabia

I love smiling; it's positive attitude… Look at babie's faces to learn how to smile!
All people had enough So, please Smile!

07:57 PM Jan 26 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

A smile can make your day and smiling you make others’ day.
Smile, so people smile back at you. The more smiling faces, the better the world will be.

09:15 PM Jan 26 2008 |

neobaba

neobaba

France

A smile is simple to do and cost nothing. You can bring to every one this little gift wich makes our days better. Even if life is hard and often not very funny it's important to keep it. So don't hesitate to use  it. love

09:32 PM Jan 26 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends, It's very easy to smile for others…. or to have  smile back.. but real smile has different dimenssion… when we really smile …

Then we don't smile with the expectation that other will smile to you in reply…. by artificial smiling we live in decptions…

10:28 PM Jan 26 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

smile to be ageless and make our life happier n easier!

08:22 AM Jan 27 2008 |

admi

Moldova, Republic Of

$10,000 To $15,000 From Home Starting Within 1 Hour! Do you want to make money working by the way of Internet without selling, without trying to make believe, without getting out of your house ? I'm proposing you a part time job. Only one hour per day working with your computer. Here you can find the proof (http://www.freedom.ws/sleduard)

08:25 AM Jan 27 2008 |