Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

show the city u living

englishlabor

China

Do you love your living city,could you share somethings about  your city with us?

06:26 AM Feb 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sophiezyn

China

i am from China and i live in the city Yantai. it is near the sea and the most appealing scenery is the beach, golden and clean beach. it is cool in summer and warm in winter and that made Yantai attractive to the travellers. i am happy living here because of the long history, too. Really hard to introduce her to u now but just get to know her is okay.

06:44 AM Feb 02 2008 |

englishlabor

China

wow,I know Yantai is a very beautiful city. Shandong Province has several wonderful cities,such as Tsingdao,Yantai,Yinan and Zibo. one of my best friends is from Zibo,I tell him to take me to have a trip  in one day.

I study in Guangzhou .I love Guangzhou although it is a crowded city.Everybody,especially the White-Collars walk very fast there.It would give you a felling that the city is very lively.Life there is very convenient,you can buy almost every thing you need there. But I hope in my future I will find a job in a city by sea,such as Yantai,Shandong

07:10 AM Feb 02 2008 |

sophiezyn

China

cool!

yantai welcomes u!why not tell me ur contact information?

07:38 AM Feb 02 2008 |

sophiezyn

China

well, my qq is 364506126

07:39 AM Feb 02 2008 |

书呆熊

Germany

hi , my boyfriend is born in Yantai,and he always described the beauty of the sea there.

now i am studing in Jinan,but i don't like the city ,whichi is too dirty especially when snowing. I expect the pollution can be improved .

08:09 AM Feb 02 2008 |

englishlabor

China

sophiezyn,my MSN is learner-wuCh ,I hope I can talk with friends  I meet here by MSN Messenger

08:29 AM Feb 02 2008 |