Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is life

zbzrzy1221

zbzrzy1221

China

Now,today is December 30.Firstly,wish everyone "happy new year".I'm 18 years old.But I hasn't still kown what life is.It feels that I live in a ocean as a fish.Can you tell me why

08:43 AM Feb 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

life is the most beautiful art. what my next life move should be, I can make the scenario right now. move like a little fish may be looks so good and expressive. but I think, we never know when and how to face the shark, octopus, and dangerous things else. but we stay in the reality, fatherland and its phenomenon. make the situation like an art. we can explore deeply, find the philosophy, and fight all problems with caution. so, let the God decides, and enjoy it.  trust me, life is beautiful. like art. ta ta. 

09:33 AM Feb 06 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

as long as you live , you are  going to know what is life…..

so dont ask, but discover it by your self it would be better

life is full of ups and daowns , that is why you feel like a fish in the ocean

thanks

01:25 PM Feb 06 2008 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

life ia a flower of which love is the honey.
life is a mystery which we should try to unravel.
life is a puzzle which we need to solve.
life is a drama in which we act according to our roles.
life is a school where we get our knowledge and wisdom from.
life is a journey through which we travel to reach our destination.
life is a challenge which we should meet.
life is heaven where we experience happiness.
life is hell when we encounter misfortune, sufferings and sorrow.
life is everything you can think of.

01:58 PM Feb 06 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Life is something that you can enjoy withWink

04:21 PM Feb 06 2008 |

englishlabor

China

While you are living , you should enjoy the life. We are all ordinary people , we hope to be respected .But before gaining respect from others, we should try our best to respect others and make ourselves more important to this society by our own hands. Once you realise your goal , you will become energetic and full of hope . Don't give up your dream , keep going ahead. Please don't tell me that you don't know what is your dream. In fact ,everybody has the same goal that we can create the colorful life by ourselves instead just enjoy the things left by my parents.

04:49 PM Feb 06 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Life is life, just life an empty canvas,you have to fill the colours to it & keep it away a few yards from you & watch, what you are doing.Watch what you had created.

01:29 AM Feb 07 2008 |

magic rain

magic rain

China

i think life is like a long river,just like Yollow River in China.u are a  CHINESE ,so am i .we know 黄河very much ,have you ever heard 虎跳峡?你会被她的气势折服。(forgive my poor English. i don't know how to spesk in English)

03:37 AM Feb 07 2008 |

helloman

helloman

China

life, have a new life and lead a life. I feel lucky to come to this world. because there are so many things that meaningful here. they make our life be shining!

I am dim about my early life. But now I have found there are so many things to cherish and to fight for.  although I may be happy, sad, angry,and so on, I also satisfied with what I may be.

life is a fighting process. try everything you can, and to get more. material or spirit.

it's my life. to be a colorful process!

of course, Happy Chinese New Year!

05:09 AM Feb 07 2008 |