Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

BMW or Benz or ......

漳州卤面

漳州卤面

China

Do you like car? If you answer Yes, which do you like best?

03:11 AM Feb 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

theartist

Algeria

hi, there is twoo beatiful, german class & italian charm,

04:04 PM Feb 08 2008 |

Moony Wine007

Brazil

I LOVE CARS!!!!!!!

I hope someday to have a BMW z8, because I think it's a very, very, very nice car.

But if I get a Ferrari, I won't be sad…

=D

10:58 PM Feb 08 2008 |

ali.taban059

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I love cars alot…

I love only Mecedes Benz…

I hope oneday to have a Mercedes Benz s 500 AMG

07:52 PM Jan 25 2012 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

a car is for me like a knife or a fork….. i just use it.we have two cars for the family in our garage because we live countryside with bad bus and train connection. we haven’t a relation to the cars! i like to go by bicycle  much more,is better for the environment and is better for my health! to have a status symbol in the garage is for me not important

10:45 AM Jan 27 2012 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

SmileNu Podogni may be i have never understood the urgent need to own a luxury car. once,as a student i parked my old rusty muddy VW  next to a new big Mercedes…the proud owner of the mercedes told to me that i should wash my car! i asked only why…in this moment came four beautiful college mates out of my car….and he was angry about his silly demand…

it’s not the age,nu pogodi  we have only different understanding about luxury…for example i allowed me to stop my work for two years  and sailed with my family away …that is a luxury i like!

10:53 PM Jan 28 2012 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

I prefer German and Japanese cars.

Now I have Audi A4. But I’d like to have a jeep for driving on impassable roads :)

10:34 AM Jan 31 2012 |

saeed16

saeed16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

May I say both of them!?

08:31 AM Feb 01 2012 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

BMW or Benz or …...   This craze was in India; now it’s in China.

01:40 PM Feb 01 2012 |

easyyang

easyyang

China

I perfer a car strong enough. Benz is good, but even the Benz 600 can’t rescure the princess Diana’s life.

Volvo always give favourable publicity to their safety, hope it is ture!

01:55 AM Feb 03 2012 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

tiffintime

BMW or Benz or ……   This craze was in India; now it’s in China

it is interesting to see that in India happens the same as in Germany,a car as a status symbol isn’t important for our esteem in the society!

i know a rich succesful University professor who is very happy with his Ford Fiesta…once i asked him why he don’t bought  a bigger car…he told me with the ford fiesta he find always a parking place in the city… and long distances he goes by  train or airplane.

on the other side you can find some jobless people in germany who live from the state walfare…those people own a big old Mercedes or BMW guess this big old car give them the feeling to be important and succesful.

01:45 PM Feb 03 2012 |