Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do u have any Question about Islam???

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

Iam a muslim and so proud to be so

and i see its the most suffecient relighon

so, if  u have any question about Islam, im ready to answer?

07:10 PM Feb 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

im so sorry for being absent for a while but i was so busy .im so happy coz my sister  Monatta and brother hakimi were participating in an amazing way

i wanna say that all my life i never notice that there is difference between muslims , i knew that there is Shia but they are muslim .the clashes didnt occur apparently until the war in iraq as my brother said .but the main thing is that all believe in one God(Allah)  but shia has some doubt in Muhammad as the deserving messenger.they believe that Ali Bin Abi Talib deserved to be the messenger instead of muhammad . thats it .

09:23 PM Feb 10 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

i wanna tell u my friend gkiddeberth that up till now

sunni and shia visit and pray in the same mosque of our prophet Muhammad( peace be upon him ) in Al_Madinah in Saudi Arabia if u geard about it

they live together peacefully  

09:27 PM Feb 10 2008 |

prison break

Saudi Arabia

hi everyone and thanks naddito for ur topic and i hope the others here benefit from u …

and i've an idea ; there is Holy Quran translated to English language right ? what u think if u search for a Electronic book and add it here ??? 

09:48 PM Feb 10 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

hi my brother prison

thank u for ur suggestion but i wanna ask : do u mean to add the link or what ?

09:54 PM Feb 10 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

you are welcome gkisseberth  

10:01 AM Feb 11 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

YOU ARE WRIGHT Markchina there was a lot of battles and fighting but it was because of the rulers like Sadam Hussain . shias were the protest who used to be killed .but inside the muslims societies in general they live together peacefully except some places in specific periods of time like Iraq now and Lebanon in some years ago .

You said that people blame America rather than looking to themselves . I agree with you this is wrong . any one is responsible for his action or reaction . it is wrong to put the blame on the USA.

Dear naddito …..god bless you . you said that shias have doubt in Muhammad peace be upon him as the deserved messenger . and this is extremely wrong . I have heard of that before from who does not know shia very well . I live in eastern area in Saudi Arabia where there are a lot of shia and I knew them very well . they believe in mohammad as we believe in exactly . be sure of that. the difference is in The Caliphate (successorship/leadership) which the Shia believe is the right of 12 Imams of Ahlul-Bayt and the first one of them is Ali . Also Shia refer to Ahlul-Bayt for deriving the Sunnah of Prophet while sunni take it from his companions also .

12:49 PM Feb 11 2008 |

veiyouxin

veiyouxin

China

thank  you  ,naddito  and  many muslim!

i'm from  china,and  i  need  Quran of  english  version,so  ,i  think   that  if  u  have  IT,please  me  ,OK?    

and  i  think  our  should  enhance  conmunication  about  islam.

thank  u  very  much

my  e-mail: 

or   

01:24 PM Feb 11 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

u r welcome veiyouxin

i'll give u many links for Quran :

http://www.translatedquran.com/

http://www.quran-st.net/

and to download the Holy Quran recited by the most famous reader in the islamic world , here are many links :

http://www.mp3quran.net/

http://www.islamway.com/?iw_s=Quran&iw_a=view&id=115

02:34 PM Feb 11 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

i hope u get benefits of what we've written

01:44 AM Feb 12 2008 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

as the man died , we shouldnt talk about him in a bad way as our religion ordered us .and my topic is about anything in islam not particularly about shia and sunni which took the biggest part of our arguments !!

why dont we shift to mentioning some of sunna (things done by the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him ) and be encouraged to refresh these actions in our lives again ???

im gonna start with a lovely one : He(PBUH) told us to drink water sitting not standing ,and in this action  great benefits for our bodies as the science has proved

what do u think >>>Wink  

12:57 PM Feb 12 2008 |