Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

is it imprtant???

bint_4evr

bint_4evr

United Arab Emirates

hey friends i wana ask u all some imprtant Qustion….

tell me is it imprtant to get marry with the person we loved?

or no??

i have seen alots of incednts….. sum peoples says me its not necessary to marry the same person u love….

how come they says like dat?? its so strange?

let me tell u sumthing,,,,, i had a good friend…. shes very close to meee….

she loved sum guy as well he tooo…. but the problem is the guy dnt wana marry her…. b4 2 months ago he says he wants to marry her he spoke to his famly but the famly wont ready now… says no ….after dat some days or say month  he became so

so changed….he says her that he loved her alot…..nothing else can b…...but she wants to marry him as she loved him alot alot….. like  madly….. almost they boths together sine 5 months….

now she dnt know wat to do… shuld she leave dat guy or have to contiun?

plz friends tell me wats ur opinion??? mine was i says her leave him.. he just using u nothing much… but she dont wana believe me…. as she became blind in his love…...

WAITING TO HEAR FROM U ALLWAT SHALL SHE DO NOW??

01:44 PM Mar 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

BRAVE

BRAVE

Saudi Arabia

u gave her the advise that i wanna to say …but in this case thats not a love  its loveplaying by the someone so plz don't get enough to help her and open her eyes to see the truth

02:01 PM Mar 10 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Brave, love make girls blind to see the truth, they see with their hearts not brain(emotional play a great role)....so as i think convincing her is very diffecult…..i think time only who can learn her….what was right and what was wrongWink

02:11 PM Mar 10 2009 |

bint_4evr

bint_4evr

United Arab Emirates

MATRIX_07 =they parents dnt wants the guy married da girl he loved…they wants he married the girl which they will choose 4 him…...

02:11 PM Mar 10 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

yea YUNA,
ur opinion is the ideal or theortical solution but practical or on real will differ….Undecided

02:22 PM Mar 10 2009 |

jacque

China

i think love is free and mutual,

so i strongly consider that he will marry her which he loved

02:48 PM Mar 10 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

do u think so YUNA?Cool..
OK MATRIXKiss

02:59 PM Mar 10 2009 |

duyushen

duyushen

Kazakhstan

it is be too hard to leave from the boy or girl fd. this is experienced by me.. i was very bad even if i dont love him so so much… if you love him or her, u would not leave cus there cannot be  anything that prevents a lover to be with his or her other half..

04:37 PM Mar 10 2009 |

bint_4evr

bint_4evr

United Arab Emirates

hey friends thanks alot for ur opinions….. lets c wat gona happen…bcoz i tried my best to explain her…... but she….... i think with d time she gona knw about it…. better to leave her to her own life…. coz i dnt wants she brk d frndship with me…. am with her… but will not say anthing about dat guy….. now GOD only with her…. dats it…..

01:24 PM Mar 13 2009 |

louisa_happy

China

why does this guy don't want to marry your friend?

if he loved her so much as he said,

he should do his best to make her feel safe to be with him

sometimes marrigeis very important between lovers,especially for women

02:17 PM Mar 13 2009 |

aymoooone

aymoooone

Saudi Arabia

welll as i understood from what u said is i think u should take a while to propose and marry

it's big different btween dating and marriage ,,,,big big different 

u have to be aware and fully understand about these stuff coz' while u get in it ,,itz hard to get out from it (( if u know what i mean )) 

be careful dude and everyone should pay attention to these kinda of stuff

the more u spend with the girl or the man ,,the more u will face the truth :)

cheeeeeeeeeeeers    

06:06 AM Mar 14 2009 |