Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

after notify result of election of iran

sinam

sinam

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

09:04 AM Jun 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Payam

Payam

The governments must know that the destiny of cheating in elections is this! I am happy that people are doing and making fire around Iran!

10:40 AM Jun 15 2009 |

Payam

Payam

Yes sure but first the people were united and walking and saying slogans. But when polices attacked to people people did these kinda works!

I don't know where it is gonna ends!

The polices rode over and went on a woman that had a baby in her stomach and the polices hit her a lot and one baseeji went on her stomach with motorcycle!

And today another  demonstration is gonna happen!

God bless us!

02:10 PM Jun 15 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson 

03:39 PM Jun 15 2009 |

MeM

MeM

United Arab Emirates

i don't know but i feel like there is something wrong going on with the election in Iran ??

there is a concperacy or something the situation is going to get worse ,,, i hate this world !!!!!

03:44 PM Jun 15 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

me too i will say congatulation for our brothers in iran , we are prouvd of iran as mulim and devloped country , if some people  making fire around Iran .; just remeber that your country !!!!!!!

05:19 PM Jun 15 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

The mullah regime steals the election. Any surprise here?

06:56 PM Jun 15 2009 |

amirlashkari22

So what?? What do wanna prove by posting these pics?? That government don't care about what ppl say and there's no democracy here?

Yeah, government don't have the right to hit ppl, but of course it has the goddamn right to do so when ppl are making anarchy and disarray!

They can't just slander the government just because their favorite candidate hasn't been chosen.

Those bustards don't even know how to express their opinions, they're some psycho and mentally ill ppl.

And about the tricking the election and cheating ppl, ppl just have to think just a little bit and understand that changing almost 10 million votes is not possible.

They're just angry cause their favorite candidate hasn't been chosen, so they can do nothing but slandering the government.

08:52 AM Jun 16 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

And about the tricking the election and cheating ppl, ppl just have to think just a little bit and understand that changing almost 10 million votes is not possible.

it's very possible in a totalitarian regime. in the the end, the mullahs are still in control, so the whole idea of the election is a bit of a sham.  

07:18 PM Jun 16 2009 |

amirlashkari22

Well, saying "it's possible" is easy, but in the real world, it's not.

When I say it's not possible I don't mean this thing can never happen in the world, what I mean is that "hiding" such a BIG cheat is not possible.

Ppl just "say" the government have cheated the election, but they give no proof for what they say. If they had even just one evidence and clue, they'd expose it at once! :)

10:03 PM Jun 16 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Ppl just "say" the government have cheated the election, but they give no proof for what they say. If they had even just one evidence and clue, they'd expose it at once! :)

I posted observations about irregularities in another thread.

Who did you vote for, amir? 

10:16 PM Jun 16 2009 |