Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

IRAN NUCLEA PROGRAM..

Holmes nash phil

Malawi

As u know iran buld up a nuclea for either electilicity supply or nuclea weapons,.as 4 u view what u think is the risk of this program to world..also other country do the same ask iran the main use of nuclea..

10:06 AM Jul 30 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

“I tend to favor a more limited interpretation of Guardianship.”
With all respect, neither you are a Muslim nor an Iranian so you can’t tend to anything about this issue! Of course you are welcome to say your own Idea If you have knowledge enough!

Haha, that is why I said this right before: "Suffice it to say that as a foreign non-Muslim, with all the authority that gives me to rule on religious issues in Iran (in other words, none)", So yeah, you are right  Smile but at least I can point to some Shia ulema and say "I like those guys!"  

I agree that if you believe in Islam, you obviously want a society that is in keeping with Islam.  However, it is in my nature as an American to not trust the government.  So I don't see having a secular ruler as keeping religion out of politics, I see it as keeping politics out of religion.  But we can talk more about that another time, not to convince each other of anything, but just so we can learn more about where we are each coming from. 

I don't know what information the US government really has about Iran's secrets.  They aren't telling me.  They seem worried, but there is still some optimism.  

And yes, Iran has had a lot of foreign powers, including the USA, (and also the USSR) messing with it for a long time.  It is a shameful part in American history.  

Hadi – While it is at times difficult to find correct information on Islam in general and Iran specifically in English-language media in the USA, we in fact have a very open environment that does allow me to quickly and freely research Iran with a little effort.  Obviously, I have yet to travel to Iran, nor do I speak the language, but history is history. It is quite easy for me to look at copies of books and speeches and transcripts from Iran and the Islamic revolution, and check with Iranian authorities that these resources are correctly translated. 

And if I get something wrong, then I always have razzaghi to set me straight :)  

Our countries may be very angry at each other now, but I believe strongly that that will end soon.  I believe that Iran and the USA ought to be good friends.  

Oh, and here are some things I know about Iran - 

It is the 18th largest country in the world.

They make delicious pilaf.

The Safavid Dynasty took power in 1501.  

Smile

09:17 AM Aug 02 2010 |

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

I write slowly…

09:19 AM Aug 02 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Also you can cite the Albokhari for allot of hadithes about Imam Al Mahdi [peace be upon him].

This is the time to put the Sheikhs and Rouhanis a side and with all respect to them summon our wisdom to judge about the issues we face in every day life this is not only shia Muslims that they don't have the same idea with you.

You must convince thousands of creeds all over the world. That doesn't mean they are the enemy of you.Of course Sheikhs and Rohanis are respectful because we can receive the basic knowledge about the Prophet's traditions via their efforts; also we mustn't send our wisdom for a vacation. In this world as you see there is no time for the vacation when all are running fast.

When a lawyer want to back somebody in the trail the judge will need some documents, that's better if we take some documents with ourselves. Neither truthful people nor the media will work there.

All things people say or write here may work as a background in our minds when we face the issues in the future, people always judge with their conscience, between them and their God, there is no place to lie ourselves, there is no place for bigotry.

The true things won't be untrue if "we"  "think" they are untrue and the wrong things won't be true when we "think" they are true. I have my Sunni Muslim roommate at the university he is also my best friend, what may make us to be the enemies? THROW IT OUT!

Don’t forget our responsibility as scholars we have before our nations, we must guide them for peace not for struggles.

07:41 AM Aug 03 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I support the Iran nuclear program. It is better to care for the thousands of nuclear weapons of the US, Russia, France, GB, North Korea and Israel.
It is just the US and Israeli media which sets the focus on Iran and just drive people crazy about it.
If you think further then you will see that you live over a nuclear station.
Even in Germany there are depots for the US nuclear weapons and every German wants to get rid of them but the politics is different.

11:45 AM Aug 03 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

It is weird to say "stop Iran s nuclear bomb…" instead of caring for the other 15 thousands nuclear weapons in other countries. I cant really understand it.

11:46 AM Aug 03 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

well Faith. Do you call USA or Israel truthworthy and Iran not? If yes, you have to know that the atom bombs on Nagazaki and Hiroshima were a war crime, that the Vietnam war was a war crime, that the Iraq war was a war crime, that Israel killed many persons who wanted to tell the world that Israel has nuclear weapons, ... etc … etc.. this goes on like that and it is uncountable. If you say that Iran is untruthworthy then I call it nationalism in you. Show me what Iran did.

03:24 PM Aug 04 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

A good friend had some words just looked like to be dispersing, now with the comment somebody has put before Memo i hope that good friend understand where do the voice of disunion between Muslims come from.

We all must be smart enough not to reflect the voice of evil.

Of course all Arab nations have the right to possess not only the nuclear technology also all kinds of new technologies.

06:57 PM Aug 04 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

If you ask a parrot whether she/he likes to lie or whether she/he like liars that parrot may answer you I hate liars then if you see a parrot saying lies just don't consider that parrot as a liar because parrots even don't understant what they say to you.

But as a human and as a common people I must tell that I truly hate liars and hired people.

07:55 PM Aug 04 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Since Mullahs are filling the mouth of intrnational lairs with soil they are so respectfull in Iran.

Faith, your lies will never stop us in our movement. Infact we have grown into a habit with your lies when denouncing and insulting our society. Go find a honourably job. repeating these lies is not beneath your dignity.

02:01 AM Aug 05 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Dearest freiend!

As a shia muslim I would like to tell you that shia believe imam mahdi will come from mecca and his first call for help will be there not from "sirab waterfall" , I don't know wher do the sirab is even.

Can you please bring any proof from sunna refrences for your words, I would like to share my information with you from sunna resources so you will be able to check them because shia shekhs are liars as you told.

Please I don't have MSN but the yahoo would be Ok, also I thing we can also use this site for sharing.

03:45 AM Aug 05 2010 |