Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I wonder

Badly Sad

Badly Sad

Pakistan

Now that Osama rests in Ocean so i wonder if a tsunami hits U.S so who will be responsible?

05:42 PM May 09 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

HAHAHAHAHA …. MAYBE THEY OUGHT TO SEND HIM BY DESCOVERY TO SPEACEHAHAHAHA AS IT WAS WRITTEN IN NEWSPAPERS .

05:52 PM May 09 2011 |

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

Hey, don’t joke!  We in America are well aware of the dangerous possibilities that could happen… Imagine if bin Laden’s body gets eaten by a shark, and then the shark moves into some radioactive water near Japan… We could see the terrible rise of:

Osama Fin Laden!   Surprised

...I wonder why I can’t add pictures to my posts?

12:09 AM May 10 2011 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

Imagine if bin Laden’s body gets eaten by a shark,

DID YOU BELIEVE THEM?>? , HAHAHA … !>! HOW COULD YOU ?>? HAHAHAHA!>!

MY SON, IT IS THE ONLY PLACE TO LOST WORLD'S QUESTIONSHAHAHA .. I AM STILL LAUGHINGHOW COULD AMERICAN POEPLE STILL TRUST WITH LIESARE NOT THEY READING ?! OR THEY CAN NOT USE THEIR MIND ?>?

02:10 AM May 10 2011 |

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

So, are you saying bin Laden is not dead?  Or are you saying that he is not in the ocean?

02:25 AM May 10 2011 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

But to your larger point, that people should stay out of other people’s business, well, if he says something you think is wrong, just say so.  Then we can all learn something. 

NOOO, MY LARGE POINT IS (WE DO NOT CORNER OUR SELVES BETWEEN COUNTRIES AND THEIR OWN PRIVACIES) . BUT LOOK AT WHATS YOU ARE DOING ?! AT LEAST STAY ON YOUR SIDE A WAY FROM ALL OF OURS, WHILE YOU CAN KEEP ON LOOKING . BUT IF YOU WANT TO SOLVE SOMETHING IS WRONG IN OURS, PLS. START WITH SHARING BUSINESS BETWEEN US AND LEAVE THE REST FOR US .

02:57 AM May 10 2011 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

So, are you saying bin Laden is not dead?  Or are you saying that he is not in the ocean?

IT IS SO EARLY ?!! 

03:25 AM May 10 2011 |

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

I think you got your topics mixed up :)  I’ll just reply to the relevant one here, the other over there.  All right?

IT IS SO EARLY ?!!

I get what you are saying, but seeing as how al-Qaeda is confirming he died, I will assume he died for now.  If he releases a new video, or comes back as half man half shark, then I will deal with that at that time. 

04:26 AM May 10 2011 |

Badly Sad

Badly Sad

Pakistan

wo wo wo…....................... i did not post this forum to be a boxing ring,
Mr. Radunagi calm down man, there is no need to be panic or angry, it was just a thought came to my mind & i shared that, take it as a joke don't think that i or we are saying bad words for U.S or you, you're all like our brothers :)
i request you all please don't  be fighting here for we all have had that enough.
& my dear PK BUTTERFLY THANK YOU FOR REALLY SO CUTE CATS. :)

04:00 PM May 10 2011 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

If he releases a new video, or comes back as half man half shark, then I will deal with that at that time. 

TAKE YOUR TIME :-)

04:51 PM May 10 2011 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

you all please don’t  be fighting here for we all have had that enough.

DO NOT WORRY, WE ARE SO CLOSER FRIENDS :-)

04:54 PM May 10 2011 |