Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

FREE TALK ABOUT IRAN AND THE WEST

saeed16

saeed16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

How are you dear friends?

In this post I want to talk about one of the hottest issues in the world that most of you have heard about it, (Iran’s peaceful nuclear program and the opinions of others…) As you know in any discussions  the most important thing is talking logically and based on evidences. Let me say we have started to talk about the issue on another post and if you don’t know the rest the issue you may can’t have a clear insight about it, I will put all or some parts of the comments from the another post here between me and one of our good friends from the U.S.A. and let me say he posted his last comment as a message in private mailbox on ebaby for me and I will put it here and hope we can continue it on this post.

Have a nice time

Sina

03:05 PM May 19 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

saeed16

saeed16

Hi,

How are you dear WobblyJoe?

7. About the chant, I believe that ,we have to notice to the reasons of them not the primary means of them, we have to find why some people are protesting against something and we have to try to remove the reasons, which may would be (injustice or bad politics or…). Of course I accept that something’s like the anger videos and etc. have been insulted and still are insulting the Muslims themselves and they have to find a solutions for those bad faces which are showing about Islam.

9 – 1.” Then your nation will be destroyed in ignorance exactly as Iraq was.” We are talking theoretical and in this field we want to know why we have to obey those cruel rules? This kind of choses between live or death isn’t fare without any logical reason. So it is a abusage of that new language (language of power) which they have and want to solve their problems through it. So there isn’t choice it is Imposition. So I was talking about it not about the result of choices.

9-2.”No, the sanctions were against Iranian hostility in the world” and would you please tell me what kind of “hostilities” do you mean that we have done in the world? (Evidence please.)

9-3. “No one. It was the decision my government made. They aren’t bluffing and they don’t care if Iran thinks its unfair.” It’s ok, the problem is they don’t want to hear the voice of other side of the issue and they have done what they wanted and we have to obey them, why? Because they want to abuse of their power. And it is something which I wanted to say many times there isn’t any logical talks here to participate in. they use just their new language (their power).

“Your government boasts openly about your enrichment program. Iran has more than 2500 centrifuges refining weapons grade uranium full time. “ None of these which you said aren’t illegal and aren’t enough to achieve that purpose.

“ This isn’t a court of law, the USA has been very clear with your government. Did evidence make a difference to Iraq? Do you think Iran will be different?” Thanks God that you accept it isn’t a logical talk that we can defend us or even voice our opinions at. And it is what I was trying to tell you many times. And I agree with you about it that they abuse their power to do what they want and they aren’t looking for any evidence or logical talks.

9-4.”Nuclear power is no nation’s absolute right. Absolute rights come from God.” To have that power is our right as well as other countries. And when they want to use their power to do what they do our talking about the logical things isn’t necessary and doesn’t have any meaning and benefit. In this case it isn’t important how many countries are use this bad way to do what they want, plus as I know most of the countries support us to have that power which is peaceful as I said before.

9-5.”Your leaders boast and threaten, blame them. If Iran pursues its nuclear weapons program it will be attacked. I doubt strongly the USA will ask Iran’s permission first.” It is another illogical talk to and I have to refer you to other response about it. Please notice we are talking (me and you) and in these talks we have to talk logically and based on strong evidences not just …. It is not important our talks and decisions in the main issue though because we don’t have any power to make any decision with or against it.

9-6. “...And the US intends to stop you. That’s the point.” Another illogical ting and …

9-7.  It really is Irans choice. Iran doesn’t need large amounts of weapons grade uranium unless Iran is planning to get a weapon.” Another illogical ting and …

9-8.”What part is based on my imagination? Tell me and I will direct you to proof.” There isn’t any logical evidence to prove your clime that we have or we are making nuclear weapons.

9-9. :Top steps?” Yes we are at the top of some of sciences or technologies with a few other countries in a few fields. For example in (Nano technology), (Stem cells) and …

9 -10. “It is rude to display your weapons to potential enemies. Boast after the fight. No one can know what will happen before hand.” I agree it is rude to use your power to solve your problems instead your brain and tongue.

“If you really want to brag on weapons, we have…” who really wanted or wants to do it?and who is bragging his/her power at all? You said the military objects doesn’t have and show any scientific improvement and I describe they need top scientific elements in many fields to be built. Seems you don’t have enough time to read my sentences at all and will response based on some  first few words of them right? lol

“Every nation improves it’s military, only children brag about how strong their big brother is. It isn’t me who boasts, it is Iranians. Proud of the ability to kill others. Friendly thoughts.” I agree but as you said many times there isn’t law court and they don’t need evidence and … to attack us, in this case who is rude and who is not? Who is abuse his power and brag it against others?

“I don’t know what you mean here, but the language of power is false. The wealthiest Western nation is Switzerland. Many Western nations live much better than Americans.” My mean is so clear that some countries abuse their power instead logical ways and talks to do what they want and sees they don’t need to prove anything logically their invitations for talk is just a Bluff and nonsense.

“It is illogical that we should allow Iran to arm when we know they will attack isreal or sell those weapons to groups who will. It is Iran which refuses to even talk about solutions.” Ok I got it, you are the soldier of Zionist regime to protect it, right? Be sure Iran doesn’t need any other weapons to attack this tiny regime. Iran has power enough for that and no need any more. So if we didn’t attack to it or something means we don’t want attack any countries and we have said our logical and democratically solution for that and it is (An elections that all of residents, from the past and present, participate in and choose the government which they want. And who said we want attack that tiny regime? I explain it before about our beloved leader who said if they do any mistake we will destroy two of their cities and it doesn’t mean we will attack without any reason.

9-11.”The leaders you choose threaten us.” It is illogical again, who threated you? When? And why? is there any evidence for that?

9 -13.”, President Achmedinijad. He’s a tough fellow all right, but he is also never shy about threats. Iran makes a great many threats in the world; I can only think they don’t tell you.” Our president said a sentence one time and it was a response for many of threats that we have heard from the other side of the issue. And I don’t know what the other threats that you mentioned. Maybe we are the only brave country that doesn’t want to obey the cruel rules of the world, right? And because we are brave we have been and still are under pressure of those things which you said, in this case they don’t need any evidences to prove their claims against us and they will attack us as soon as they want, it’s ok I said, it is unfair and is illogical and it shows they don’t want to solve their problems through talks and … they want to destroy us in any purposes, so what we can do or say but ( we are strong enough to defend ourselves and we will never surrounded?)

“Egypt doesn’t seem to trust Iran as much as Iran thinks. They continue to ask us to arm them against the Iranian threat.” Seems you don’t know our cultures and our people enough. When we love anybody around the world, how we can hate our brothers and sisters in Islamic countries who are under pressure of cruel rules of the world.lol

Cheers

Sina

Around 30 minutes ago I sent this to dear WobblyJoe as a private message:

Dear friend, I will put your message and my responses on a new post on (life talk forum) to let others read and help us to solve our problems if they want and can! Hope we can continue it there.

03:22 PM May 19 2013 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

THE PROBLEM IS THE IRANIAN REGIME:

Sanctions imposed against Iran are hurting the Islamic Republic’s ability to support its regional allies Hezbollah and the Syrian government, U.S. Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence David Cohen told Al Arabiya this week.

In an interview aired on Saturday, Cohen said pressure on Iran was growing.

“The sanctions on Iran are hurting Iran’s ability to support its militias and maligned activity around the world. It’s affecting their ability to support Hezbollah for instance, hurting the ability to support Hamas and their ability to support the Syrian government as well,” Cohen said.

As financial pressure on Iran builds, Lebanese Shiite party Hezbollah will be heavily affected also since Tehran has “historically been a very significant financial supporter” for the Lebanese group, Cohen said.

The U.S., U.N., and EU have all imposed sanctions against Iran over suspicion that Tehran is enriching uranium to obtain nuclear weapons.

Iran has long rejected the accusation and said its nuclear reactors are only for peaceful energy and medical purposes.

The U.S. official described Tehran as “deeply committed” to support the Syrian regime’s “brutal campaign” against its people.

Last month, reports began circulating that Hezbollah fighters were fighting alongside Syrian forces against rebels in Shiite villages near the Lebanese border.

On Thursday, Washington imposed sanctions against four Syrian ministers, the government-owned airline, Syrian Arab Airlines, and privately held al-Dunia television for supporting the President Bashar al-Assad’s regime in its two-year crackdown on opposition forces.

The U.S. official highlighted the Syrian defense minister’s roles in the bloody crackdown against rebels.

“The reason we are acting today against the officials is that the Syrian defense minister in particular has been overseeing the wanton and egregious killing of citizens in Syrians, his forces are out every day indiscriminately killing civilians.”

06:54 PM May 19 2013 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Sanctions against Iran to expand

Cohen described sanctions against Iran as “effective.” There were 20 countries importing oil from Iran, “today there are only six,” he said.

Since the sanctions, Iran’s GDP has declined by 5-8 percent for the first time in 20 years and its currency fell by 30-50 percent, Cohen said, adding that new sanctions are set to be imposed on Iran in July, Cohen said.

“As of July 1, a new law goes into effect that expands the sanctions to everyone who is providing goods to the energy sector in Iran. One of the things we have been focusing on for a number of years is the ability of Iran to get the oil out of the ground and export it.”

Cohen said the new sanctions will intensify pressure on Iran’s energy sector as well as its shipping sector.

“We are working with congress, which has a number of pieces of legislation they are considering to look for additional ways to apply pressure to sectors of the Iranian economy, apply pressure on the value of the rial and generally on the Iranian government so it has a greater incentive to come to the negotiating table in a serious and meaningful way.”

In the upcoming July sanctions, it will also be illegal to sell gold to both the Iranian government and its citizens.

“This will have a significant impact because the gold that has gone into Iran has helped to keep up the value of the rial,” Cohen said, adding “when the gold is no longer able to be purchase it will be more difficult for the government for sure to sustain the value of the riyal.”

The planned sanctions come after Democrat and Republican members of the U.S. Congress urged Obama administration officials on Wednesday to impose greater economic pressure to curtail Iran’s nuclear ambitions and punish its human-rights violations. 

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2013/05/19/Cohen.html

06:55 PM May 19 2013 |

saeed16

saeed16

Hi,

How are you dear Oscar73 ?

Where have you been for a long time?

1.“In an interview aired on Saturday, Cohen said pressure on Iran was growing.” And they didn’t say why it was happening? The people of the world shouldn’t know any logical reason for those sanctions?

2.“The U.S., U.N., and EU have all imposed sanctions against Iran over suspicion that Tehran is enriching uranium to obtain nuclear weapons.” Who said Iran has or is making any nuclear weapon? Is it logical to say anything without any evidence?

3.“Iran has long rejected the accusation and said its nuclear reactors are only for peaceful energy and medical purposes.” I agree, it is our right to reject any accusation that is without evidence. If we accuse the U.S or any other countries for something, what are their first reactions? Be sure they will ask (what is/ are your evidence for your claims)? Isn’t it? We don’t have this absolutely right to ask for evidences?

4.“The U.S. official described Tehran as “deeply committed” to support the Syrian regime’s “brutal campaign” against its people.” When they have said a true claim before that about Iran? Who can believe Americas without any evidence?

5.We support Syria for its resistance against cruel activities around the world especially in the region; Who said those mad militants are Syrian? They are many groups from many parts of the world who are fighting in Syria. The people of the Syria are respectful and we support them too, they have right to protest and do any efforts to achieve their political goals. In this case what are the roles of some tiny foreign dictators who try to involve in Syrian internal affairs? If anybody claims that the Syrian people have their right to do what they want, why they send many weapons and militant groups inside the Syrian territory ? Smart People of the Syria know who their real friends are and who their real enemies are! No one wants to destroy whole of his/her country by decision of foreigners. Some mad groups are destroying Syria without any responsibility, of course thanks God the army of the Syria have achieved many great victories and so far in that battle. In this case we support the Syria to protect its Independence against the foreign countries.

6.“On Thursday, Washington imposed sanctions against four Syrian ministers, the government-owned airline, Syrian Arab Airlines, and privately held al-Dunia television for supporting the President Bashar al-Assad’s regime in its two-year crackdown on opposition forces.” They do as they want and they don’t need any evidence to do or to show others for their actions across the world because they use their power to rule the world. In this case it hasn’t any surprising! If you see this kind of sanctions against any country in the world by Americans, be sure that country has been completely brave and smart to reject their claims and their interfering across the world. Why we should accept what they say or want? Who said or approved they are right? As you see the problem is resistance against some of their bad politics, nothing else. if they had any sympathy with people of any country and they have been responsible to defend of democracy, they didn’t support all the tiny dictators across the world. do you know all of dictators had been and still are supported by them? Please search it, it is so clear who had been and still is the close friend of those dictators.

7.“The U.S. official highlighted the Syrian defense minister’s roles in the bloody crackdown against rebels.” It’s their right to defend of their country against any attack.

And you still didn’t say why Iran is the problem? They were Just some news that aren’t evidence and important?

Have a nice time there.

Sina

07:44 AM May 20 2013 |

saeed16

saeed16

Hi,

Dear Oscar73 !

1.“Sanctions against Iran to expand .Cohen described sanctions against Iran as “effective.” There were 20 countries importing oil from Iran, “today there are only six,” he said.” Its may true but they didn’t mention how good opportunities the sanctions have been for us?

2.“Since the sanctions, Iran’s GDP has declined by 5-8 percent for the first time in 20 years and its currency fell by 30-50 percent, Cohen said, adding that new sanctions are set to be imposed on Iran in July, Cohen said.” Of course sanctions without any reason and evidence has some bad effects too, but the main point is they didn’t show any evidences for their claim, we don’t expect good behaviors from who don’t have and show any evidences for their claims.

3.“We are working with congress, which has a number of pieces of legislation they are considering to look for additional ways to apply pressure to sectors of the Iranian economy, apply pressure on the value of the rial and generally on the Iranian government so it has a greater incentive to come to the negotiating table in a serious and meaningful way.” We don’t afraid of this kind of efforts, we have to try more to build our country as well as it deserve and be sure we are working fast to progress in any fields, and those sanctions and any other cruel ways that they use against us, show they don’t want to hear a voice which is against their claims in the world, be sure someone who is real powerful and his power doesn’t depends on its weapons, doesn’t need to brag it’s weapons to prove its claim. The true powerful persons are those who talks logically and based on evidences and doesn’t need any cruel way or insulting others, insulting others is the way of little kids who are under 9 year-old. After that age the people expect to see different and logical behaviors than insulting and….

4.I ask again, if we had the most powerful weapons of the world and would claims this kind of illogical accusations against the U.S or any other countries in the west, what would happened? They accept our claims without any evidences because we are strong?

5.Dear friends, the news are everywhere, and all of us can read them on any news websites, we are here to talk how some people are true and how they are logical? we need to be logic and have evidence to prove our claims, the cruel things are happening in the real world that we can’t stop them. But we can just try to know why they are happening and how much they are logical and based on evidences?

Cheers

Sina

07:45 AM May 20 2013 |