Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

comment the prson above you....

devindernagpal

India

Let’s start a new game,comment the person above you …I hope in this way we shall be able to convey our feeligs…....

02:02 AM Nov 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

afreedom_angel

United Arab Emirates

you must be very funny and your friends get happy with you :D

09:51 AM Nov 02 2007 |

dzdmrza

dzdmrza

Indonesia

Above me…

Nice person^^ 

12:26 PM Nov 02 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

The cute girl above me must be very satisfied with her life .it seems she does not bother bout the things around her . Am i right ?

05:09 PM Nov 02 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Radheshy seems to be very innoscent…just like a new born…let’s celebrate his innoscence…....

05:24 PM Nov 02 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

devindernaqpal seems to be great man by his soul,heart,knowledge and way of thinking… and especially coz of  his honest and respectful comments.Smile

08:39 PM Nov 02 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

Wow it’s Lind@ here ! Cool !
Everyone knows how famous is the person above me in Ebaby. And i feel myself to lucky get the opportunity to say bout her . The person above me is very sweet loving caring and of course she is very friendly . She is a poet too . Actually whatever i say bout her will be very less for her

01:12 AM Nov 03 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

oh my Gooood,dear Radheshy above me,ahm all best words can't express his person…good,sweet lovely,caring a looot,gentle,clever,ennocent…...etc,these words are too weak to introduce u well  dear Radheshy Kiss"kochomari"  lol then,u have to correct this word to me.

11:00 AM Nov 03 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

I told bout you , you told bout me what else is left let another fool come (who so ever is next to me pls don’t mind because the word ’ fool ’ i use for only those whom i love . If you like you can also call me ‘Fool ‘

11:25 AM Nov 03 2007 |

yangchaojie

China

Let me give you a comment.
It is wisdom sometimes to seem a fool.

01:23 PM Nov 03 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

Thank you dear for being so kind to me

02:53 PM Nov 03 2007 |