Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Who likes Nightwish??

silver girl 4 u

Romania

Hello :)

I`d like to know your opinion about Nightwish (Finnish symphonic metal band) and what do you think about their new vocalist Anette Olzon. Is she better than the old vocalist named Tarja Turunen? And how about Nightwish`s new album Dark Passion Play? :)

>>>>

I`ll be happy to receive many replies^^

\m/ 

09:47 PM Feb 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

etery

etery

Finland

I like Nightwish! My favourite songs are "Wishmaster","10th man down","The Kinslayer".

08:12 PM Apr 28 2008 |

illidan

illidan

Russian Federation

hi hi hi !! i like this band vere much. Of course i have all albums of it =) Tarja is cool but a new girl is worse i think."Wish I had an angel" ''Once'' '' Wishmaster'' ''where were you last night'' are my favour =)

07:15 AM May 02 2008 |

SARUNius

SARUNius

Slovakia

Hi.
So New Nightwish with the Anette, Its something New.
I can say, it is quite different like previous albums.. her vocal links sounds a little bit pop…
my favorite song from new album is Last of the wilds…

12:44 PM May 03 2008 |

silver girl 4 u

Romania

Last of the wilds? You`ve chosen a song without vocals :-). Yes, indeed this song is a masterpiece

03:53 PM May 28 2008 |

silver girl 4 u

Romania

and BTW Nightwish seems to be very popular in Russia.

03:54 PM May 28 2008 |

silver girl 4 u

Romania

03:56 PM May 28 2008 |

Miss MurDer

Ukraine

Hi there! Tongue out I like last soloist more then Anette Olzon, but Tarja Turunen the best. New album "Dark Passion Play" is cool!Wink
    My favourite songs are: Wishmaster, Wish I had an angel, Dark Chest Of Wonders,  The Poet And The Pendulum, Bye Bye beautiful, Sahara.

12:53 PM Aug 13 2008 |

mrinalini_9

Tunisia

i love this band so much even i'm a beginner fan of it …i love the lyrics of the songs and the music's kind with the singer's voice : sweet symphonic voice !!!               tarja's is more good then the new one …..

11:39 AM Aug 17 2008 |

PLUSN

PLUSN

Taiwan

I love Tarja's voice! That's awsome.Laughing

I love Dark Chest Of Wonders too,  and The Kinslayer sound great as well.Smile

02:51 PM Mar 23 2010 |

DJ_REFE

DJ_REFE

Azerbaijan

linkin park n draconian the best

02:04 PM Mar 26 2010 |